228 acres with +/-9,500sq.ft. home Online Auction
6021 US Hwy 29S, Starr, SC 29684
Ends: 06/25/19 at 2:00 PM EDT
This beautiful property is located just below Anderson, SC off of Hwy 29 and only several hundred yards from Lake Hartwell. The property features 228+/- acres of rolling pastures, a 9,500+/- sq.ft. home, barn and will be offered in multiple tracts.
– tracts range from 18 to 42 acres
– This is truly country living at its best and is just a stone’s throw away from Lake Hartwell between Anderson (12 Miles) and Hartwell GA (10 Miles). 15 miles to I-85 and 55 miles to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport.
– gentle rolling terrain mixed with pastures and forest
– owner financing may be considered
Tract 1: 23.88 Acres with 9500+/- sqft. brick home that was custom built in 1993.
– 3 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms with 2 additional rooms that could be converted to bedrooms(Flex room and exercise room)
– covered back porch overlooking the property
– 3 car garage
– custom kitchen, keeping room, formal dining room, large foyer, living room, sunroom, exercise room, spa, flex room and family room
– custom built wet bar
– 6 fireplaces
Tract 2: 18.07 acres with frontage on Hwy 29
Tract 3: 23.17 acres with frontage on Hwy 29 and Rainey Rd. – Old school house on property (as-is)
Tract 4: 22.00 acres with frontage on Rainey Rd.
Tract 5: 20.25 acres with frontage on Rainey Rd.
Tract 6: 22.56 acres with frontage on Will Glenn Rd. – 50’x100′ hay barn on property
Tract 7: 42.01 acres with frontage on Will Glenn Rd.
Tract 8: 35.78 acres with frontage on Hwy 29
Tract 9: 20.27 acres with frontage on Hwy 29 and Opry House Rd.
Tract 10: 5 acres with frontage on Hwy 29. Approx. address is 1901 US Hwy 29 Anderson, SC 29626. Parcel number 1250002007. *This tract is not adjacent to the others and is located just north of the other tracts near First Quality.
This auction is held by Brooks Auction Services LLC in conjunction with Joey Martin Auctioneers, LLC and R.H. Lee & Co., Auctioneers, Inc.
Property previews – June 14th from 4-6PM, and June 24th from 4-6PM.
Private previews – By appointment only – June 15th 8-11AM and June 25th 8-11AM
Auction is conducted by Brooks Auction Services in conjunction with Joey Martin Auctioneers LLC and R.H. Lee and Co Auctioneers INC. We are the sole representative for and of the seller. Buyer or Buyer’s agent to verify all facts regarding the property including but not limited to square footage and condition of home. Buyer has any and all right to conduct inspections, but any and all inspections must be conducted before bidding in the auction.
Terms of the auction will be that the property is selling “AS IS and WHERE IS”, contract will have no contingencies and closing will be in 30 days at attorney of buyer’s choice. Auctioneer only guaranties that the property will transfer with marketable and insurable title.
2% co-op fee paid to realtors who act as buyer’s agents for the winning bidders. 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price of the winning bidder to establish the sales price of the property.