8 Ranch Land tracts with 2 homes totaling 380 acres
6266 Old Calhoun Falls Rd. Calhoun Falls, SC 29628
Ends: 07/23/19 at 2:00 PM EDT
This is a very well-maintained property that is currently being used as a cattle ranch. The property has been enlarged over the years buy purchasing adjoining tracts. We are offering this property for auction in 8 lots. Each lot has its own tax map number. We well sell the properties off with no new survey offered. The current owner knows where the property pins are for each tract and is willing to show the new buyers where the lot lines are.
The property is mainly pasture with the grasses being a mixture of Fescue, Bermuda and Clover. The timber that is on the tract is a mixture of hardwoods and pine and is located in isolated groups or in lines that follow creeks or small ravines.
There are two homes that will transfer with the property.
Abbeville County, SC tax map numbers are on each property below.
– Auction lot 1 – 78 acres with barn and pond. Frontage on Peach Orchard Rd. 142-00-00-075
– Auction lot 2 – 106 acres with pond Frontage on Old Calhoun Falls Rd. and Deacon Rd. 154-00-00-077
– Auction Lot 3 – 14.87 acres Frontage on Old Calhoun Falls Rd. 154-00-00-108
– Auction lot 4 – 31.9 acres with 3 bedroom 2 bath brick home on Old Calhoun Falls Rd. House is about 45 years old. It is approx. 1750 sq.ft. plus a sunroom and enclosed garage. Hardwood floors with some tile and carpet. Detached building in yard is 20×20 with 3/4 loft area. 154-00-00-076
– Auction lot 5 – 46 acres with 2 bedroom 1 bath home. Approximately 1,000 sq.ft. and white vinyl siding. House is around 70 years old. This tract is split by Simpson St Ext, there is approximately 4.8 acres across the road from the main tract. 154-00-00-050
– Auction lot 6 – 72.63 acres, Some timber and some clear cut ground. Frontage on Peach Orchard Rd. 154-00-00-075
– Auction lot 7 – 4 acres on Jims Ln off of Peach Orchard Rd. 142-00-00-076
– Auction lot 8 – 34 acres with pond on Deacon Rd. 154-00-00-083
2 houses, 1 barn
2 modern wells, 2 hand dug wells
fenced and cross fenced
9,000+ ft of county road frontage
2 miles to Lake Russell
Brick House on Lot 4 – 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
This is a brick home that is approximately 45 years old. The base part of the home is approx. 1750 sq ft with two additional rooms. One is approx. an enclosed glass window sun room that is approx. 300 sq ft and the second is an enclosed room (former garage we believe) that is approx. 240 sq ft and on a slab. There are hard wood floors through out main part of home, tile in the two bathrooms and carpet in the two add on rooms. Lay out of the home consists of kitchen with eating area, dining room, living room then hallway that leads to the three bedrooms. The sun room leads into the kitchen area on one side and a small laundry room on the other. The additional room is off of the eating area of the kitchen. There is a storage building that is located next to the home. This building is approx. 20’X20’ with a ¾ loft in it as well. There is a garage style roll up door on the front of the building and a traditional walk through door on the left side of the building. Building is wood sided and wood frames on the inside. There is power run to the building.
White house on Lot 5 -2 bedroom, 1 bath home.
This is a nice fixer upper. The home is vinyl sided and is approx. 1,000 sq ft and is approx. 70 years old. Lay out of the home is living room, with access to both bedrooms and kitchen, the bathroom and laundry room lead off the back of the kitchen. There is carpet in the living room and both bedrooms with vinyl tile in the kitchen and bathroom.