Lazy N Farms – Lot 6 – Hunting Preserve
395 Kyzer Rd. Wrightsville, GA 31096
Auction Location: 174 C Indian Island Dr., Milledgeville, GA 31061
Property Location: 395 Kyzer Rd., Wrightsville, GA 31096
This will be a live onsite auction with internet bidding available. We will be selling a total of 6 lots of real estate, as well as equipment, and cattle. All lots will be sold from the headquarters at 174 C Indian Island Dr, Milledgeville GA. Property previews are not scheduled at this time but will be announced when they are scheduled.
Proposed auction dates are Real Estate on Friday Jan 31st and Equipment on Feb 1st, 2020. These dates are subject to change so please keep a check on the auction calendar.
Auction Lot 6 – 395 Kyzer Rd, Wrightsville Ga. 31096
79.25 acres. Parcel number 015 050
Whether you are hunter, a fisher, an outdoor enthusiast or just have a large family or group of people that like to spend time in the country this property is for you. With the lay of the land, the road structure, wildlife feeding areas and ponds you would be hard pressed to find a more desirable spot to spend your free time all while being only 17 miles to I-16.
Land – The property itself is mainly wooded with the trees being a combination or planted pines, hardwood, planted fruit trees and younger regrowth of both hardwood and pine. There is some scrub land as well as open land as well. Of the open land, one portion of it is laid out as a bird field and the other has a raised tower suitable for sporting clays.
There is a well-maintained road system around and through the entire property for easy access. Top this of with the two separate stocked fishing ponds and you have it all. This property has been designed and laid out to attract and hold all manner of wildlife. There is 2,900 ft of frontage on Kyzer Rd (which is a county dirt rd.) as well as 950 of frontage on McCoy Rd (Also a county dirt rd.)
Buildings – There are multiple buildings on this site
- Main Lodge – Approx. 3,150 sq. ft, this is a mobile home that has multiple additions onto it including a 30’x40’ rear addition on slab. There are a total of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and two full kitchens as well as porches. The rear addition is set up as a play room and currently has a kitchen, pool table and bar area
- Gathering/Cook Shed. Approx. 1200 with the main building and two covered porches. This looks out over the pond, dock, and boat shed with a great view. There is a full kitchen setup and plenty of room for group gatherings.
- Covered dock – This is adjacent to the gathering shed and is situated over the pond.
- Boat house – A nice covered shed that sits out over the pond
- Bunk Houses – There are currently 3 portable utility type buildings that are set up as bunk houses with electricity and beds.
- Outside bathroom – I utility type building is set up specifically as a separate full bathroom with sink, toiler and shower. This building sits adjacent to the gathering shed and dock.
- There are multiple other buildings for equipment storage, work shop and, general storage.
We will have more photos of this property as well as measurements of the additional buildings in the near future.
Auction conducted by Brooks Auction Services in conjunction with Joey Martin Auctioneers. We are the sole representative for and of the seller. Buyer or Buyer’s agent to verify all facts regarding the property including but not limited to square footage, acreage, and condition of homes and property. Buyer has any and all right to conduct inspections, but any and all inspections must be conducted before bidding in the auction.
Terms of the auction will be that the property is selling “AS IS and WHERE IS”, contract will have no contingencies and closing will be in 30 days at attorney of buyer’s choice. Auctioneer only guaranties that the property will transfer with marketable and insurable title.
2% co-op fee paid to realtors who act as buyer’s agents for the winning bidders. 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price of the winning bidder to establish the sales price of the property. No new survey will be offered by seller. If needed new survey will be responsibility of buyer