77+/- acres on the Saluda River
77+/- acres on the Saluda River in Newberry County. This property has a deep water canal, paved interior roads, rock entrance, planted roadside trees, and more!
77 +/- acres on the Saluda River
“Retreat at Saluda River”
Great property with underground power, rock entrance, and planted trees along the paved interior roads.
– Current Newberry County GIS shows property divided into 60+ lots (not currently DHEC approved). Property selling all as 1 parcel.
– Over $1,000,000 spent on infrastructure and improvements
– 12’ deep canal connecting property to Saluda River – approx. $175,000
– Navigable water on the Saluda leading to Lake Murray
– Two 6” wells on property – estimated 100+ gpm on each
– 1 septic tank
– County deeded/maintained roads. County will release roads to owner if owner wishes.
– Approx. 10 miles to Newberry, SC and 16 miles to Saluda, SC
– Minimal deed restrictions – no junk cars, no illegal activities, etc. Mobile home are permitted.
– Currently taxed as agricultural – 1 parcel – total tax approx. $403 per year.
Contact: R. H. Lee & Company Auctioneers